bloomingdalespretty in #bca pink amongst the california sky @ #bloomiesscp. #givepink #bloomiescares
- cityofannaWhat's up? @skala86
- skalahasan@cityofanna where was ur interview? I live in charlotte NC!
- cityofannaMine was in Philadelphia @ willow grove mall @skala86
- skalahasan@cityofanna how many interviews u had? I heard it's three or two!
- cityofannaWell first it was a group interview with the general manager. Then I had a one on one interview with the general manager. After that I had an interview with the group manager in human resources. @skala86
- skalahasan@cityofanna how did u apply? I just got an email from Macy group asking to schedule my interview date so did I ,
- cityofannaYeah I applied at home online through the Bloomingdales website. I also received an email the next day and it asked me to schedule a time on their website. So I picked a time and then went in on that day for my interview. @skala86
- skalahasan@cityofanna thanks a lot and congrats on ur new job 😊
- cityofannaThank you! What position did u apply for? @skala86
- skalahasan@cityofanna Holiday Hiring Event - Retail Sales Associate - Temporary.
- skalahasan@cityofanna I hope they take me , it would be my first job at the states! Since I just moved there 😁
- cityofannaJust make sure you are passionate about fashion and working with people. Show them that you care and are interested in interacting with customers and that fashion is something you enjoy talking about. Give examples about yourself and your work experience. Be able to describe yourself and your skills very well. Basically sell yourself to them and explain to them how you will be an asset to them. They like very passionate people. @skala86
- skalahasan@cityofanna oh thank you so much ur being veryyyyy helpful ❤️❤️❤️
- cityofannaNo problem. Good luck. 😊✌️ @skala86
- skalahasan@cityofanna 😊❤️❤️❤️
- stacey_brockThat's my store!! :)
- annamarierayOne of my favorites !
- pfknealSCP in Costamesa ❓
- sunnywithachanceoflovelySouth Coast love...💕
- dope_diaries#Bloomingdales fits my style and budget more so Saks and Neiman at this point in my life. Bloomies even give me some of the more higher end luxury designers at a more reasonable price. Thanks Y'all!
Log in to like or comment.