kohlsA @FoodNetwork tip: When making grilled cheese, grate the cheese for easier melting (and ooey gooeyness!). Tell us your best grilled cheese tip for a chance to win a $500 Kohl’s Gift Card. Include #CookWithKohls. http://oak.ctx.ly/r/bhwo
- sophiegeorge__Butter both sides of the bread put under the full for 30 seconds each, then add grated cheese and add pepper to it to add flavour tomatoes are nice too 🍅🍞 #CookWithKhols
- kohlsYum @sophiegeorge94!
- kohlsThanks for sharing @tastiecake731
- kohlsThat's interesting @kelseynicholaus! We are going to have to try this trick.
- kohlsBacon makes everything better, right @mnm726? ;)
- kohlsWe are happy to hear about your experience @les_p! Thanks for your kind words
- clbell80Spread mayonnaise on both side of bread before cooking in the frying pan@CookWithKohls
- kohlsYum! Thanks @clbell80
- nicolexxoAfter making the sandwich, pop it into the microwave for about 20 seconds... This way the cheese melts and is gooey and you don't have to worry about burning the bread when toasting it! #CookWithKohls
- hey333tI like to use jalepeno pepper sheese to jazz it up! #CookWithKohls
- francia1120As long as it's warm, cheesy and toasty its all good #cookwithkohls
- imadallascowboyfanI always butter both sides of the bread then put cheese inside (on the non-buttered side) then put in fry pan or griddle and brown on both sides until it has the "toasted" look and oh my it's perfect and the cheese is just right. Nice and gooey with each bite. My favorite way of making a grilled cheese sandwich!!😊 Plus the butter gives it just enough of that wonderful salty taste too!
- murphykattI like to use more than one type of cheese and I use butter on the bread. And of course it needs to be served with tomato soup! #cookwithkohls
- mnmjavabeanAdd Parmesan cheeses to the butter and use pepper jack cheese inside the sandwich, oh, and it's better in sourdough!
- mnmjavabeanWhen are winners picked BTW? I haven't seen any.
- disneymom917My tip for grilled cheese is to use sourdough bread so delicious. #cookwithkohls @kohls
- melissalauren21#cookwithkohls @kohls coat the bread with butter and grated pram cheese, fill both slices of bread with shredded cheddar cheese, Cabot aged cheddar & Romano! Bake it in the oven on 375 for 6min, with both slices separated, and then put it together and enjoy a Delicious grilled cheese sandwich!
- fashionistaliving@Kohls My tip is to lightly butter the bread, instead of adding butter to the pan when you grill. Buttering the bread beforehand makes it extra toasty & so savory! #CookWithKohls
- carliforte@kohls my tip is to put turkey or ham in the sandwich! It's savory and delicious! #CookWithKohls
Log in to like or comment.