dguttenfelderThe monument in the parking lot of these state television offices in #Pyongyang depicts the late leader Kim Jong Il surrounded by video cameras and giving on the spot guidance to North Korean TV reporters.
- __soo.ree__@timothywgo jong il teaching.
- samhorineRandomly picked up nat geo on my way to Korea this week and really enjoyed your piece in it 👍
- dannitdamn@inconseoulable thought you might find this feed interesting.
- tillysouth@redbrett you'll like following this feed.
- valerioberdiniHe was a film fanatic and collected incredible amounts of western movies... contributing (read imposing) new revolutionary stories to NK cinema.
- naturalredheadmeYes. He was definitely a fanatic! He kidnapped a known film maker and also an actress from South Korea and held them boh hostage (separately) for over 5 years until they escaped his evil grasp. The moive maker had tried to escape once but was caught and sent to one of the infamous death camps where he ate grass to survive.
- pieterbas1975I would love to have a president as my chief editor! Just one clear story, no debate and difficult questions :-)
- lisbethsofieLove those pics from North Korea. Again and again, hope it will never stop.
- inzefirenobody in the street as usual
Log in to like or comment.