runnerspaceIf you could ask Matt Tegenkamp one question what would it be?
We'll be asking Matt some of your questions in an interview to be posted on roads.runnerspace.com later this week!
Photo by John Nepolitan for RunnerSpace.com
Got a cool pic? Make sure you tag it with #runnerspace. We share the best of the best every weekend.
#runnerspace #running #instarunners #athletics #tracknation #training #regram #trackandfield #sign #runchat #ask #teg #chicagomarathon
- josh_colgan_24short shorts or tights?
- jackfinlaysonDo the chickens have large tallons?
- treeeeecatHow do you have the motivation to get up and train, especially when you were younger?
- cade_burnettWhat advice would you give to someone who is running good at practices but his legs feel dead during a race #runnerspace
- officialchristianmingleHow does it feel to get pushed around by Kenyans that are half your weight?
- thejuanandonlychefsweatyWhat's your average mileage a week? @runnerspace
- thejuanandonlychefsweatyAre you a butt man or a boob man??? @runnerspace
- caleb_krugerHow much do you run in one week? On average.
- funwithadrianIs @tomcattttt your real son?
- paulgaonaBlack or blue Pens @runnerspace
- jeffersjack@paulgaona lol
- chrishibbert1Favourite training session?
- mc3canonDo u even lift bro!
- paulv_djDo you remember beating me in the 800m senior year of HS at the BVNW invitational? J/K not about him beating me, but that he would remember me among all those he has crushed throughout the years
- loganmowryWhat would you say is the most essential part in your training @runnerspace
- andiripleyWhen it comes to nurition, have you found any food that you have added or removed that has made a difference in how you feel training?
- athleteforchristWant to go out?
Log in to like or comment.