realstallionaireNOW LOOK Y'ALL,I don't do selfy pics,some people do but not me.So I'm only showing y'all this because there are people with cancer who stop working out and just give up.I lost 30 pounds and my muscles collapsed.Now Im working out and gained my muscles back even stronger than before.Working out is a huge part of beating cancer even if your just doing 10 minutes of cardio a day.Some people are older so that's all they can do.If you plan on lifting weights,lift light with more reps.50 percent of people who workout do a lot better when it comes to beating cancer.Never give up the fight against cancer.You can beat it and so will I.I love you all.
- rodney_martin_jr@raynbow_anna. I love seeing encouraging stuff like this. But just this post alone makes you want to be better in all aspect in life.
- d.a.b.b_dueceRip real
- elijahminajaww i wish i peeped you earlier
- sexy_shika2181🙏🙏RIP 🙏🙏😢😢
- whoiam3743@tay__capone 😭😭😭😭😭
- gorgeoussssssa_101R.i.paradise the caption in this photo just shows how humble you where...we all will miss you dearly I know your in heaven smiling down on all of your family & friends and looking at your legacy you where truly an amazing person and may we meet at the golden gates luv ya
- empresswisewisdomR.I.P @realstallionaire💞💕💞💕💞 To hell with cancer!!! #AMEN
- ineedmycrown_hbic717😭😭 this is extremely heart wrenching!!!💔
- jayyfresco@nellybeaaar_ ❤️
- rapunzelthefutureofhair@chanel5truth 😔
- dhillfashionsFuck the government making this cancer shit
- lil_diva24@dhillfashions ???
- pearlbsNever to be forgotten.. Your positivity even during all this..., is, and will forever be an inspiration!! Thank God and I know, you are in the presence of God and all that is perfection, goodness, love, light.... An angel. 🙏🏼❣❣❣ we ALL love you very much.
Log in to like or comment.