amkuch15Blue ombré nails inspired by Kendra! (@thepolishedokie)😘 For the gradient I used Essie "Mint Candy Apple" and two unnamed Blues/Teals; 1 by Cynthia Rowley and 1 by L.A. Colors (I wish they had names on the bottles!)💙The glitter accent is "Halo" by Orly and the heart is hand-painted using black acrylic paint and a tiny nail art brush!😊
- amkuch15@shivrockz your page is private, I can't see them :-/
- kellimarissaLol @shivrockz that's a hefty request. I think it'd be easier for her if you go public for a bit. Or email her the nail pic.
- 25sweetpeasSo pretty!!!
- fantabulousnailsbyjenYou're ombré is so perfect!
- maddy_roI wish i could do such a pretty gradient...
- olivenfelderLike it very much
- art.by.ayesha@amkuch15 yw :)
- fridaprivatjaoCould you do a gradient tutorial? Itd be so nice!
- mundodamare_arquivoThat ombre looks perfect!
- amkuch15@fantabulousnailsbyjen @maddy_ro @fridabohlin @blogmundodamare I posted a pictorial on how I do my gradients with step by step tips a while back... check it out! :) I think it's really helpful!😘
- amkuch15@15_teresa_15 Nope they're my natural nails. I just file them square shaped and I make sure to keep my cuticles oiled up as much as I can
- meg.m14@amkuch15 thanks for following!
- fashionloveszHey do you do sponsoring ?! What's ur email ?
- amkuch15@fashionlovesz what do you mean? My email is in my bio :)
- pimentcitronSo cute ^^
- nozokuuunI like them
- meg.m14You should do another like this but maybe pink! @amkuch15 @amkuch15 @amkuch15
- georgiatrainisThis is just the best gradient I've ever seen!
- amkuch15@ane_li Were yours inspired by mine?😕look identical.
Log in to like or comment.