lukewessmanMy #66 8 or 9 years ago. The big homies told me "lowriders are built not bought" #streetbook #startedonthebottom
- olliejacksontattooNo way!!! @lukewessman crazy
- jamien1981That is so sweet to see the transformation @lukewessman
- glockfan22@lukewessman the pitbull is my favorite part! More on that cuddle beast!!
- porkydukecityink@lukewessman True! keepin it real C/S
- benjammin5000You definitely earned what you got LW #respect
- baldheadnut209You are an inspiration bro! Not just tattoos but as a person. Would be honored to have something done by you one day @lukewessman
- floasteezIt's a way of life 👌#bloodsweatandtears
- lukewessman@blockmonster209 thank you 🙏 it would be a honor to tattoo you
- max_gulliverYour 66 is sick. Have one to all original and matching numbers as far ax I can tell. Slowly redoing it @lukewessman
- nyjoecWhen I retire my goal to stay busy is rebuild a 67 barracuda cause it was something my dad wanted to do and he passed away and it was the car he sold to make money to support and get some extra cash for his wife and kids
- tattoosbydevinYeah my pops had an old Oldsmobile holiday "big red" is what i called it as a kid.. Same situation as above he sold it before I had a license cause he needed the money. I took the air filter cover though that said skyrocket. It's been hanging in my room for over 20 years. I've never seen another one of them on the road. Wish I still had it.
Log in to like or comment.