dguttenfelderNorth Korean Artifact #151. A DPRK crossing guard doll.
- profshadoko@dguttenfelder I guess North Korean authorities monitor your Instagram feed, could the comments made here be a danger to your work? Could you be barred access to North Korea if NK authorities don't like what they read here?
- dguttenfelder@profshadoko I don't know if anyone sees my Instagram feed inside DPRK. Instagram is a small personal side product of what I go there professionally as a photographer.
- syahillalalalaaaa@mahanqi123 女强人
- karikeglI love this! Can you bring these artifacts back to the states? And...did you ever get to meet up with Drew Kelly? @dguttenfelder
- ankur213@bedeel just saw this! Can't believe there jobs still exist
- mikebravo06I have one of those. Those jobs are a necessity as traffic lights don't exist because power isn't constant because of sanctions.
- mmeguignolThe perfect NK souvenir ! Lovely !
- elenaddpKitsch is great!
- skyfan78Hannah loves it.
- gabymfadelNice one, where to buy it???
- jillianchoi@tiniestteardrops gimme
- mikebravo06I have one of those.
- travelwithstanitoI bought this! :)
- likarose52@newyawker_in_mia did you hear of the recent pubic execution of 80 people there for watching SK movies?
- beaniiebearWow thank you for all your amazing n. Korea photographs. Such a fan!!!
Log in to like or comment.