hottopicNice body ...jewelry
- truez.aka.kasm@snakebitallover still, it's considered jewelry. It's for your ears, it doesn't matter.
- snakebitallover@_ptv_et_ any professional piercer will tell you that tapers are tools, not jewelry.
- rentablesoh lovely, look at all these things i want that cost money! *brb crying 5ever*
- truez.aka.kasm@snakebitallover tbh I think it's just a matter of opinion, but whatever floats your boat.
- snakebitallover@_ptv_et_ its not though
- isa.herradaMy friend had faux plugs today. So cool
- truez.aka.kasm@snakebitallover welp I think it is.
- punkredheadplugs <3
- savetheworldjunkieHot topic is the only store I feel accepted in.
- feftioYassss @carmen_martinezz
- myafaneittyx3You spelled gauges wrong . @isabella_forever_
- isabellangusThanks... @batman_loverx333
- caylacupcakeeeLol you're both in the wrong because they're not called 'Gauges'.
- akrosthelineMan all this hype over plastic? Acrylic releases toxic chemicals due to your body temperature warming it up and they're no good for your ear. Why not get glass/steel?
- alexislashbaughSigh... I'm not aloud to stretch my ears :/
- bringmetheblacksirens2I want either 5 or 2 mm plugs for my ear when I get my ears periced c: I want either Zelda,or Bands cx
- teh_gavinMin not allowed to stretch higher than 14s until I'm 18 which is quite boring
- baby_chinaaaUff i wnt some 1/2"
Log in to like or comment.