jdfunksShit's getting real. In addition to all of the buffet-style stalls, there was a hot wok-station and couldn't resist. This is the 'spicy vegetarian basil' (served with rice for 30 baht) and it was so freaking good. It had cubed tofu, 'pork skin', hot red chiles, morning glory, fresh basil and a custom sauce mixture. I can't keep up with this place. #thaivegetarianfestival #chinesefood #nineemperorgodsfestival #hiatushiatus #veganfoodshare #basilforever
- jdfunksPlus, I finally got to eat at one of those little tables!!!
- mylittleartichokeLess than $1!?
- jdfunks@mylittleartichoke just about!! Ahhhhhhh
- portlandvegI'm jealous! All that yummy vegan Thai food!
- jdfunks@portlandveg and Chinese! (It's a Chinese fest, in Thailand, so both!)
- portlandvegOh nice!
- nareerat_chans@jdfunks You are coming at the right period of time. 🍵👍🌳🌿🍲
- jdfunks@nareerat_chans I made sure to! 😎
Log in to like or comment.