nowthisnewsDay 3 of the #shutdown and #children in #America are suffering the consequences. Federal hospitals have been forced to turn away terminally ill patients and programs providing for low-income families have shuttered. The poorest children in the country will lose federally provided nutritional meals as well as pre-kindergarten classes under #HeadStart. #news #US #NowThisNews
- welcheljoemanFeed our children.
- iansalittleoddAll of this could be stopped if our ignorant egotistical congressmen and women would look past their paycheck a and at the actual citizens they are meant to represent.
- roxannemassadOh my gosh
- calumjmorrisonPut the politicians on minimum wage, then see how fast things change! I'm from Britain, I'm disgusted at these damn American politicians!! Terminally ill children (and all people in America infact!) are being denied their right to good medical care!
- miss_stephanie_almHoly sh... @malenazee @diannedmc @kiiittttyyyy @devilnahbludres @bbydri @courtneyfurton
- alex_louridoDamn... Prayers
- alex_lourido@iansalittleodd true
- healthyfoodforlifeThis is stupid. I guess sick children are not a priority
- sunshine4u61Oh MY GOD!!! GET A CONSCIENCE, POLITICIANS!
- pfairbourneCan we just all agree ?? !!!!
- jakekutilek631Your welcome republicans hope your happy
- joshua_creasonDony use gd please thats my God that I worship their is no need to disrespect him @bobothehobo2112 @lstaryau
- jelbamba@rocknrollin first thing I see on my break.. I hate the world we live in.
- shellie_edingtonRepublicans sent a resolution to fund the hospitals to Senate majority leader Harry Reid who is democrat but he did not agree to it. Google "Harry Reid Cancer" for CNN clip re.: answer to reporters question - but if it would help just one child...
- dat_selfie_doe_98Obama= sick kids... :-(
Log in to like or comment.