macideshanebookoutmy main man foreva💕 Did you know... 8 out of 10 fathers don’t marry the mother of their child. Follow @CandiesOrg to learn more.
- caitlinfladagerWell I'm a lucky girl then ❤️
- littledaintydiamondsSuch a gorgeous photograph!
- ktholbrookcline@_delicatessa_ you are only in control of yourself, if a man isn't going to protect, be responsible and protect yourself. Some of you are correct marriage can end in divorce. The subject is about men not marrying mothers of their children though, if you are already married, you are one step ahead.
- krissyloren💙 hmmm that's awful statistics
- lisaaguerreroBeautiful 💕💙
- jateezyOmg he looks all grown up!
- lainey_1993You are so gorgeous! @macideshanebookout
- amberly.starksLove how you just deleted the photo of Bentley making cupcakes bc of the comment you made on it. Awful comment to compare your night with your son in such a horrible way to teen pregnancy. @macideshanebookout
- shannastagramI think she realized that it looked wrong but I don think she was trying to convey that message, since you can clearly see she loves Bentley . Idk just my opinion :) @tru_amb
- lovehermadly_@macideshanebookout YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE BEST MOMMYS IVE EVER SEEN!!
- caitlinfladagerThe caption. Lmfao
- anto__love93Ciao maci sono italiana ti ho seguita da qui. Siete stupendi
- manthamonroeI just want to say, thank you for posting statistics about teen pregnancy. It's important to spread awareness. I was pregnant at age 19. I lost the child at at twelve weeks, :'( but this is so true... The father bolted, I'm not with him anymore. No matter what happens... We need to spread awareness about teen pregnancy because child or no child, the pregnancy itself is very hard to deal with on its own... And we have to grow up VERY fast. Again, thank you for comments that spreads awareness about everything. It's very important.
- manthamonroeAlmost twelve weeks* I know that isn't very far along, and nineteen isn't as young as you were, but spreading awareness about everything is important because even if just one person will learn from you, that's one less girl to go through what you or I have gone through!
- manthamonroeDoesn't have to go through what you or I have gone through* wow! Sorry for all of the typos!!
- krissyloren@manthamonroe so sorry for you ! X
- hallie55I know you probably get this a lot but I miss y'all on TV and you're show being Macy is there going to be more!?
- der.keevinBest Mom Ever <3
- hiyakaytTwinning @macideshanebookout
Log in to like or comment.