instagram"My life also revolves around food and so does the account," says Mimi Thorisson (@mimithor), a French food blogger living in Médoc, France, with her husband, six children, and 14 dogs. The account is a joint effort with her husband Oddur, and her photos often depict special family moments in the secluded region of Médoc, from harvesting grapes with her children to a forest dinner with friends. "I love living here in the French countryside," she says. "Since it's all relatively new to me I am amazed every day about something I see or experience. When you are amazed, you want to share." Mimi's account features plenty of food with on-the-table images of her explorations into French and Asian cuisine inspired, by her childhood in Hong Kong and summers at her grandmother's house in the south of France. "I was fortunate enough to have a French grandmother and aunt who loved cooking and they taught me a lot. I got the best of both worlds." Find more photos and videos from Mimi's adventures in cooking on blog.instagram.com and follow her on Instagram: @mimithor.
- jahoona_من ثلاث سنوات ما اكلته
- kennedyha123I like that!
- only_teenagerssiteCan I get a shoutout plzzzz @instagram
- timmy_calder92So does Instagram
- ryanmin03That's camachile in our country
- finn_portier_1650th comment
- iradavip664Nice colours !
- golnazabdWow colorful
- steve_urkle0I just got this accout and can you follow me please
- mag2219Nice couleurs
- mag2219Top nice
- ammajed1010سبحان الله فاصوليا حمراء
Log in to like or comment.