nymagMeet The De Blasios: A first look at this week's cover shot by @christopherandersonphoto
- johna553Only in New York
- mahmo@cultgaia @jasminlarian
- manuscattoBIG bird?
- jessicarabbitty@sadyelcampoamor 😍
- jessicaellenmann@chrisgoodhue we may have to get a copy ... and then get it signed.
- noeldayDoes the De Blasio daughter ever NOT wear those flowers in hair? (In his initial Democratic party win, in his commercials, on the cover)...I'm kinda sick of De Blasio using his kids to try to get HIS agenda/point across. But as a NY mag subscriber, I'll give the article a read a see how I feel. But seriously, your hipster bi-racial kids shouldn't be your pawns. And my 26-year-old self sees through that BS and doesn't make me like you more
- bravebina@noelday 👍👏🙌
- pork_chop_95Is this a new different strokes type a series
- beesola😊 @nina_terrero
- cvanhorne@mvh1212 ew no
- jessicaellenmann@lizcasal look!
- thegloriamarieMore exploiting of the bi-racial kids. What a shame, but people will get what they vote for. This guy will do anything to push his liberal agenda. Good riddance NY.
- lizcasal@jessicaellenmann perfection
- chrisgoodhue@deblasionyc looking good!!
- samascottorchardsMany thanks to @nymag for featuring one of our #apples in this issue! Come visit the farm and sample our other 70+ varieties! #SamascottOrchards
- momofborimexLove this
- y_n_a_t_a_l_i_e_y@noelday & @thegloriamarie #hatersgonnahate
- y_n_a_t_a_l_i_e_ythat is his family, he didn't borrow them for publicity. I believe what people are applauding is a family that reflects their community. kudos NY
- noeldayNot hating...very little, actually NO hate in my comment. Just articulating my opinion, and you seem to have yours. I must argue though, he most certainly DID borrow his family for publicity...he used them in his commercials!! It even talks about his strategy with that in the article this picture is for. So lay off from hashtagging me in your wrongful hate tags. K thanks bye. @_mayanja
Log in to like or comment.