visitscotlandThe Queen's View, Loch Tummel, near Pitlochry, Perthshire. Mountain of Schiehallion in the distance. This mountain, a Munro at 1083 m looks almost conical from many angles. It was used in an 18th-century experiment to measure the mass of the world which also led to the invention of contour lines. It's name means 'Fairy Hill of the Caledonians'. This is one of the classic views of Scotland and is just short stroll from the car park. #visitscotland #scotland #perthshire #autumn #lochtummel #queensview #contours #science #naturalscotland
- visitscotland#pitlochry #schiehallion
- eliduncan89@visitscotland stunning!
- becoolbeagunner@sarah__kristina 😍❤️
- antomundarainI was there!!! Beautiful place #ilovescotland
- georgedoOne of my favourite places - if u visit by car travel 3 or 4 miles further up the road to the brilliant loch tummel inn :)
- visitscotland#fairy #fairyhill #faerie
- ariannaricottiI was there in August 2007! Fantastic!!!
- jcrobertson1998@meg_harks @caseyharkins13 @haleyharkins_
Log in to like or comment.