instagramWeekend Hashtag Project: #WHPemptyspaces
The goal this weekend is to take creative photos and videos documenting abandoned locations or otherwise busy places when they're empty. Some tips to get you started: Capturing a busy space when it's completely empty requires patience. Take time to wait for people to leave and consider scoping out your location in advance to see when the space receives the least traffic. Many areas—both rural and urban—have abandoned buildings. Look for reminders of what once occupied the space and details of how it has decayed. Be careful when exploring abandoned sites or ruins, though, as they can occasionally be dangerous. If you're feeling particularly festive as many countries prepare to celebrate Halloween next week, seek out haunted houses in your area and tell their stories visually.
PROJECT RULES: Please only add the #WHPemptyspaces hashtag to photos and videos taken over this weekend and only submit your own photographs and videos to the project. Any image or video taken then tagged over the weekend is eligible to be featured right here Monday morning!
Featured photo by @kathmo
- mvasquezgmailcomThey should rebuild something there
- mrkit678They should fix the place up and make a cool hotel and bar there
- pixelblixLove it!!
- realshoutout916That'd be tight for paintball
- dwilsonartI love these projects. I wish more people paid attention to the directions. Oy!
- myrnaalifaaaI like it
- justinnkoI would love to live there
- igiveshoutlutssCan I get a shout out?
- aditya_b01Haunted house!!!! :))
- dant13dtk3#bandond @_benway_ #skateandexplore
Log in to like or comment.