tylerflorenceWe finished the day with a really lovely homemade ricotta. 3 parts whole milk and 1 part cream, plus a half cup of lemon juice. #cheeseweek #tftestkitchen
- selyca@lettuceeatfood it's just like mine!!! Next time I'm gonna use buttermilk :) see how it changes the flavor!!
- lettuceeatfood@selyca let me know when?! I'll bring an empty stomach and some bubbles!
- minniecastevet@vikabee beauty-full !
- kimiwanderson@tylerflorence I like to make whole milk ricotta, then add cream after I've strained the curds. You get that sweet cream balance. But 100% cream with acid coagulation is basically mascarpone. I make mascarpone by heating it to 190 and adding Tartaric acid.
- melisbasaraner@dbasaraner lets make it
- mary_may@katf36 we need to make this x
- ashtonkeefeLove! I do equal parts whole milk and heavy cream, it's creamier. Also vinegar makes for a more consistent curdle. Try it!
- shortnprecious@selyca I make mine w/ buttermilk, heavy cream, 2% milk ....its so good :)
- madreminutesY'all he just gave us a recipe! Thank you @tylerflorence
- suz_povMust try!
- katiefaulds36@mary_may yesssss
Log in to like or comment.