instagram"I noticed that my dogs make the funniest faces when catching treats," says Aki (@bordernerd), who shares photos of her two retired search and rescue dogs on Instagram. "So I decided to photograph them catching different things … balls, kibbles, treats and such. Bubbles gave me the funniest pictures." Since sharing her first catch series photo, hundreds of other dogs have joined the fun.
Interested in trying your hand at a catch series portrait with your pup? Aki offers these tips: "Take the pictures in daylight or in a well lit area to avoid blurry pictures. Learn the timing by tossing small treats. I usually press the shutter as I toss the item." For more catch series photos follow Aki, Jazzy and Cooper on Instagram: @bordernerd.
- _pat.martinCan u plz give @djeter_edits a shout out bc as derrick jetter historic career comes to a close ppl should know a instagram account that only posts about jetter thank you
- lucianayetaAunque me des sustos de muerte y te odie en el momento @rubenperez_56
- jr.m.a.f.i.aBooty had me like @reid_81
- guzmanex@carlosdangerdanger he's making the Barnaby face
- carlosdangerdanger@barnabycorgi is this like looking in the mirror?
- lolabroukkHa ha ha lol 🙏💪🎅👻🎃
- mckiley954That's funny
- sandy7_@paulareguilon cuando ves todo lo que hay que leer
- calenekangLook like Ur pic taken with mouth open Hahahaha @xx_zex20_xx
- jakeschinzing@h_kjos_45 April
- natalieclimIt says that @instagram is only following 6 people, but when u click on the people it's following, Instagram is obviously following more than 6 people? 🤔🤔🤔 @d1na.a
Log in to like or comment.