jcrewGreat (British) escape. #onlocation #styleguide
- rebecca_freitag@jcrew This is beyond stunning, but I think it's in poor taste (and it's dangerous, even if the riders did not go faster than a walk) not to have had the models wear helmets. The models would have looked just as chic with velvet hunt caps.
- annadkartJust received your catalog and loving it @jcrew
- lolkaniceI love it
- alhajinasirLove that fine looking horse, good for racing
- ingaverayaelSeriously @jcrew that picture is awesome ! It's so #jcrew 💕
- samanthanaviles@cambriarh another reason to love them
- kajalmgupta@ektaduggal: 😉
- amirmasouudIts nice ;)
- alisontheodora@courtneygallo I double heart this! and you xoxo
- tonykotoniHola hoop
- jcrewHi @neonchiffon - The Cotswolds of southwest England.
- jessicahazel_Is that an Arabian horse???
- laurenxdrew@jesshazel4 most likely not, Arabians are high strung and wouldn't be the best choice for a photoshoot with models who may not be accustomed to horses. My guess is a thoroughbred cross
- jessicahazel_@laurenxdrew well yes, but Arabians are very gentle and plus a model who is uncomfortable on a horse probloably wouldn't make that shot...
- ms.foxalmostesqMakes me miss home
Log in to like or comment.