coldstoneThis year marks our 25th year of making the best ice cream the world has ever tasted. What's your favorite #ColdStone memory from over the years?
- awake_withthemoonGoing in once a week when I was younger. It was a family tradition. :)
- swaggedout_karebearI first tried coldstone when I was out in west bloomfeild and freakin loved it!!!
- princesaztecaFavorite #coldstone memory is the first time I had cheesecake ice cream with black cherries and chocolate chips! Heaven!
- ohmycarlidarliWorking there in high school! Still happy and proud to say I used to work at Cold Stone!
- copper2471I would go every Sunday and I love using the sample spoons for eating ice cream
- autousmagazine@coldstone hello #coldstone, Any interest about #France & #Europe??
- brambletonviewCongratulations on 25 years! We celebrate your store opening in #Brambleton 7 years ago now 😊
- xaalejandraaxThis morning lol i've tried pretty much all the ice creams u have from pumpkin to coffee to vanilla and my favorite is coffee lol thanx its soo good
- dom_fazi0Cotton candy
Log in to like or comment.