guggenheimRobert Motherwell: Early Collages opens today at the Guggenheim! Devoted exclusively to papier collés and related works on paper from the 1940s and early 1950s by Robert Motherwell, this exhibition examines the American artist’s origins and his engagement with collage, which he described in 1944 as “the greatest of our [art] discoveries.” More installation views on our Facebook page: facebook.com/guggenheimmuseum
- ddisjulia@lululululu collage
- cultureheartsJust saw this show in #Venice. Brilliant works.
- ajjapourSaw this exhibition at Peggy Guggenheim in Venice! Early collages very different than later. I prefer later works myself.
- casahabitada@joaovitorlage olha isso!! E a cor da parede? Lindooooo
- lululululu@ddisjulia 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥
- joaovitorlage@calazansdesign eu estava aqui vendo isto há poucos minutos, lido demaaaaaais!
- thestylistick@tu_frekito_ yo we should try to hit this up later today if we can.
- sildipiAlready saw it in Venice! Great exibithion! 👏👏👏
- necio_.maloWe out @thestylistick
- kimelik@lvq go enjoy this!
- fancynancyportnoyCannot wait to see
- libertyparkemporiumThe floor looks like a skating rink.
- phuckyodrawingsI would love to be there !!! Loved my visit to @guggenheim back in 2011
- thestonedonesOne day ill be on awall of fame just like this #GraffHistory101#KilroyWasHere#tso
Log in to like or comment.