maureencracknellI have to share just one more photo of today's finished quilt! This one's not as bright, but the vista... It's breathtaking!! #pottercounty #annamariahorner #autumn #herringboneqayg #pottercountyquilter #pottercountyquilts
- njoliviapGorgeous! A scrappy string quilt is on my forever to do quilt list. So fun. Great job!
- lesliemeastonMy favorite of all you have posted!
- maureencracknellThank you all so much!! Have any of you backed a quilt in velveteen?? @leslielois @lisalisaquiltjam @owensolivia @fishcreekstudio @materialgirlquilts @sohappytosew
- lisalisaandthequiltjamI haven't backed a quilt in velveteen but I bet it would be pretty awesome!
- traceyjayquiltsvery beautiful!
- njoliviapNope, not yet. Let me know how it goes! But wow, it would add even more richness to the quilt. My only concern would be the drape.
- njoliviap@annamariahorner Maureen wants to use your velveteen on this quilt. Will it work?
- maureencracknell@owensolivia I heard from @bijoulovely and she's used it for backing with very happy results. I put my order in with @pinkcastlefabrics and I'm excited!!
- agalinswedenIt's breathtaking! And your palette matches the quilt too :)
- njoliviapOh my goodness. I LOVE her work. She's like a quilting god.
- reginaouteiroPerfect colors
- josiekatesnyderBe still my heart
- mariautahbeautiful! 💕 Have you posted a tutorial on this yet? @maureencracknell
- maureencracknell@mariautah Yes, last week or the week before! :) Neither my tutorial or quilt pages are updates, so scroll through a couple pages and you'll see it. ;)
- junie_beatrice_jonesThis is so beautiful! Once I am done with my Passacaglia, this is going to be next. Thank you for the tutorial!
Log in to like or comment.