trevleeI did an 19ish mile round trip solo hike to North Dome and Indian Rock here in the Yosemite all in one day. It was very long hike with a lot of elevation change and seemingly endless switchbacks but it was totally worth it. The view from North Dome is amazing, you're directly in front of Half Dome and Clouds Rest. I really enjoy solo hikes, I love the feeling of being alone and being completely free to roam wherever I want, at whatever pace I want.
- britainandrewAnd I'm just sitting here in class. Good job trev.
- azyskoSuch an awesome place! Worth all the effort to get there
- ocdeluxe19 miles!!! Holy moly. My knees would give out after 4.
- dnapoliI love this and what you wrote! Glad you did it!!
- ovanvery nice
- elgallonegro138Sweet pic
- k.a.t.e.l.y.n.32Nice I love all of the pic in the background
- _cynthiah_You are so lucky to live in Yosemite. Easily one of my fav places.
- michael.lincongrats on the feature
- connor.ilcatFollow me @michael__lin__
- michael.linya ill pass sorry babe @yungw0lf
- connor.ilcatAww it's ok babe ): @michael__lin__
- ilianacostilla@trevlee your photos and adventures are very inspiring!
- hesychiosLove this one!! I have one similar ;)
- ladyvadalI feel like I'm there
- martinbroersVery nice.
- yanialvesimpresionante :O
- isaiahkyle123im on the top of the world
- mrosin1I've been to Yosemite so many times, but always with others and forced to do what they dictated, but soon I'll go solo and explore to my hearts content. Maybe r a couple times a year to experience seasonal changes. Love my solitude!
Log in to like or comment.