just_alexiz"If you give a mouse a cookie". I've never read the book, I just thought the mouse was cute and I love cookies!! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
- megm.priceThat was my Fave children's book!
- idomyownnailsOh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh I love it!
- mari_pozaChildhood favorite. 😍💙 love it
- polished_baristaLoved this book :)
- maherwomanSo cute!! We bought this plushy and book for my little almost-2yo son to receive on his birthday on the 23rd! It was one of my almost-14yo's favs when she was his age!! :)
- just_alexiz@maherwoman its always nice to have something that reminds us of our childhood. For both of your kids to have a connection to this book is very precious. :)
- maherwomanI'm so happy the books that were around when she was so small are still out there!! Now to get The Stinky Cheese Man!! :)
- piratesnpixiedustI've got this book memorized!
- mf_christine@clarissabeeee we aren't the only ones that know this book !!!
- clarissabeeee@mf_christine so adorbzzz
- meghna.srinivasI think This, out of all of the manis, is the best! I am trying to do nail art....would u recommend Essie as good brand or china glaze? Plz reply, coz I kinda want the opinion of someone who does nail art a lot
- meghna.srinivasBtw... Do u use acrylics?
- just_alexiz@meghnamoo you can check out my other page @nailsbyalexiz . It will have posts explaining what I use for my designs. As far as nail polish brands, essie and china glaze are my go to colors. But I prefer china glaze more. They have better color selections, covers better, and reasonably priced.
- arcane_eyesCuteness overload!
- m0mma_melI LOVE YOU. Hands DOWN my favorite artist on here. And I reaf your post about not getting discouraged (with dumbo) I so needed that. ♥
- nneeww.aaccoouunnttU have never read the book!! I have it and it's adorable!! Lol
Log in to like or comment.