laxallstarsReady to ball. #hashtag lol.
- matt_thompsonnWhat head is this?
- laxallstars@matt_thompsonn brine cyber
- matt_thompsonnCyber pro or..?
- matt_thompsonnCus i have a cyber pro but idk if i wanna use it
- billiamwinWhat is that top nylon really there for? lol
- prep_laxWhen's the epoch contest winner announced? @laxallstars
- matt_thompsonnOhh @adamgomez
- laxallstars@billiamwin3 it goes through the leathers and around the back. Nice snap! @matt_thompsonn it's the universal one.
- laxallstars@prep_lax soon!!!
- prep_laxAwesome!!! @laxallstars
- billiamwinDrop top innovation. I peeped
- _austingrant_What kind of mesh is that
- brian_roke@austinisawesome7 are you kidding me
- austindbutler@austinisawesome7 I feel ashamed to share a name with you…
- laxallstars@austinisawesome7 it's called traditional, and it's done using leathers and string. It's how all lacrosse sticks used to be strung back before the 1980s. Some still use it today.
- stellagnaedig_photographyI want this so bad
- oglaxrat_27Love it. I'd #stringtrad all day long if I could.
Log in to like or comment.