cnnCNN's Faith Karimi (@faymuthoni) is on assignment outside Nairobi's Westgate Mall in Kenya. The opulent mall has proudly stood for six years about 15 miles from slums where residents struggle daily to survive. Saturday's attack by Al-Shabaab terrorists left dozens dead, turning the 350,000 square foot, five-story shopping complex into a symbol of a very different kind. Only cops, soldiers and media are allowed outside here now. #CNNonIG
- its_golddaxOooh! My God help them
- _swooshyIts beyond my understanding why people have so much hate in their hearts to do such a terrible things like this. They will all be in my prayers.
- matdollars11233Im around the corner
- o.odemianThe lord is their strength....they should watch out for the roof tops....
- darc417There is a lot if gun violence through out the world ...we really need to think about gun control and or eliminating them all together #noonessafeanymore
- tamera_cherry@cnn why aren't you guys reporting on the shooting spree in Long Island that happened today???? People are still on lockdown at the mall where it happened!
- o.odemian@omsaleh2005 what is it?
- dridge24Eliminating guns is ridiculous. Drugs are illegal. The drug problem is out of control. Regardless thugs and terrorists will continue. In a society where they are sensationalized instead of punished it won't get better. I prefer to have a means of protecting my family. Guns don't kill people. My gun has been sitting for weeks now.. Has yet to shoot anyone. People kill people.
- rihamelmihy@sabriinas_ 😓 r u all ok?
- mrs_feep@feepface no. This is official
- mr_feepface@sillycilla627 Damn it!!
- sabrinaselim@rihamelmihy ah ah don't worry hayaty 😘😘😘
- thekurogorrillaAnd Still life Goes on.... Wow!
- fredrickoiraKenyans We are one
- error404namenotfound@manda_monioum didn't know CNN was on IG!
- lpplandtake care
Log in to like or comment.