romesnowboardsWe got a little impatient waiting for the lifts to start up. Hiking for it in September - the never ending season continues. #12monthsproject #romesds Photo: @salmontales
- sh1eldsGet some dudes!
- nomradicMt. Washington?
- pgmmgp@thewhitemamba20 get ready
- frshingreedyntsBeen there
- ironhorsewranglerWhere are you guys at? I just went to muir on Saturday and did a couple of badass tripods. Haha
- quinnpandzicLove it
- _eagleeyes_Looks like I'm leader of the pack here but @salmontales blazed this trail, @gnarlyshark back there somewhere too!? #hikecuzyoulikeit Theos smile even after a camera spill was unreal, through all the bullshit it's still worth it! #stay+ #ripthefcknshtouttaeverythingforcorey
- kaileevictoriaLove this
- _kwetz_elDid the same thing yesterday on loveland pass. The artifact may have seen its last days. Time to re up
- devon_chawp@k_wetz_el_ how is the pass anyone have a log job up er anything ?
- _kwetz_elI saw a few rails halfway down the pass toward a basin. At one of the really sharp switch backs. Usually there is always a park at the top too but i didn't get to check that one out. That's usually on the i70 side @devon_chawp
- devon_chawp@k_wetz_el_ so opposite side of where everyone hitchhikes fo Sho I'll check it out supposed to snow Saturday I believe
- _kwetz_elYeah man. I'll see you up there sat morning probably. 3 inches apparently over fri night @devon_chawp
- devon_chawp@k_wetz_el_ yo you make it up to the pass today n if so how was it I'm goin tomorrow
- _kwetz_elProb be some jibs worth while. We did a line on the 70 side. It was a good 40 min hike but it may still be good tomorrow. We are gonna go for it again @devon_chawp
Log in to like or comment.