travisriceLast year I had the pleasure of collaborating with the SF based artist Andrew Schoultz on my Lib board line. He seriously delivered with one my all time favorite graphics to date! This original is 8 ft. wide and everyone knows empowered graphics make snowboarding more fun! If you don't know Andrew's work- GOOGLE IT and follow @aschoultz for God's sake! He comes from a skate and street art back ground and sells out shows worldwide. Enjoy This Winters Shred!
- wyattncaldwellRad lookin art @travisrice. Good style!
- jibbin_jGot my speedodeeps for bachy next year. Thanks Travis
- mongopushingkook@casey_james_flipsideproduction holy shit I saw your video of him and you on YouTube you're pretty good
- casey_james_flipsideproductionHaha thanks man! Keep on shreddin! @williamthewalrus69
- corneliatarmey_lnjWhat a fantastic post Travis. Headed to see Americas cup tomorrow with bustahbrown. Caleb!
- alexovichhNice :-)
- luca_menzismithsick. @travisrice u coming to nz anytime soon? :)
- mickmcclymontBest graphics on a board I've seen, so good
- aleceast13I need it
- cerberus_lucidSnagged a 164.5 hp: seaotter monster on the right panel portion
- kenbehoe@hank_lehue @arcartist12 get inspired!
- litvinyukalexanderLib best board!!!!!
- banandoo@jdegier1984 @hendryzoeteweij deze dus
- emma.bergeron_I have that board the middle right one
- c_tank32You signed one of those boards for me
Log in to like or comment.