volvocarusaWhat a week! So much history. From the day he bought his #P1800 in New York in 1966 until the moment he rolled to 3 million miles in Alaska, Irv experienced firsthand what so many other #Volvo owners do as well. Discovery. Joy. Friendship. His record is in the books, but the car is still on the road. Yours is too. Watch Irv reach his milestone: http://goo.gl/Hr19n2
- dbrenzJust amazing. Had to make a special badge just for Irv!
- mortimer854@volvocarsus so it's become increasingly hard to get high mileage badges. My local dealership says they never come if ordered. Can you guys make more of them or what?!
- rafiky_c13Congrats..! #volvo4life
- volvocarusa@mortimer854 Just sign up for the high mileage club through our website and your badge will come straight to your door.
- volvocarusa@jc9173 yes
- stefbrowerThat so awesome! I love Volvos
- a.karmalito@jc9173 the motor may be original, but bits are not, probably. Unless this fella just cruises in 3rd gear at 1500-1800 rpm, at which point it is plausible.
- wetplates@volvocarsus I ordered a 400K mile badge for my Volvo back in the early spring...still haven't gotten it.... :(
- 420fukdferlife666Didn't volvo pull the motor at 1 million miles and measure it all to make sure it was all in spec? I mean I'm installing 3.2L pistons and all we do is look...
- volvocarusa@wetplates hi Chris, it typically takes around 8 weeks to reach you. Has it been longer than that? If so, just try applying again as we recently moved to a new program!
- omgitserikCan't wait to join the club. Less than 1500 miles until I hit 100 on my 09 S80! Pumped!
- chuchugeeAwesome Irv!
- w.alexander.e21,672 miles on my #1998 #volvo #S70!!! So low!!
- smokeyja@inglewood_compton Volvo parts rarely fail! I just pulled an original Volvo thermostat that was put in the 1970 164 of mine and just finally failed but not because of over use but the previous owner let the car sit! That's what kills cars . Now I only speak of red block Volvos. I can't speak for anything past 1993 .
- foreveryoung1089235,000 on my 1998 Volvo V70 and counting! #Volvoforlife #V70 #volvomoment #Volvo #VolvoCarsUS
- r.tyler85I have a 1999 s70 turbocharged, great car, the miles are 270k and let me tell you it's not even half it's life yet..this car still has so much potential and power, it's a beast, it's alive! It's parked due to non valid L's, but I still go out and wash her down, turn the motor over every few days, bump the local radio stations.. Once L's are valid I'm road tripping from Northern Cali, Bay Area over to Indianapolis, IN to visit family.. I'll keep you updated @volvocarsus
- mikiedogg182,000+ 1998 Volvo s70. Still running strong.
- adam_birch142,000 on 2008 XC90. That car is a tank!
Log in to like or comment.