harlowandsageWe said goodbye to our very best friend Sage on Monday night. Sage was 13 and had some problems with her little heart. We are going to miss her very much but we are happy that she is not struggling anymore. She has most likely traveled to a place where it is legal for dogs to eat chocolate. She loved chocolate!
Sage was the most wonderful big sister to Harlow. She taught Harlow lots of amazing tricks such as: The art of cuddling, climbing tall shelves to get treats and, how to properly go dumpster diving for leftover food! Sage was notorious for overeating! We are going to miss her happy spirit so much.
Harlow and Sage's Instagram has been a fun way for us to show you how special their personalities are. We have lots of old pictures and videos to share and new ones too! Thank you all for always being so kind and supportive.
Sage was the best dog we could ever ask for and we hope you enjoyed her as much as we did!
- claud__m@j_cat7 omg I always wondered who sage was :(((
- email@example.com :(
- alissaleighs@tessakordrupel sage was a cutie!
- iae_borntosingI'm in tears 💔
- cael_n_stuffCrying emoji isn't even enough.
- gotstyle47😪😔😓..RIP Sweety❤️
- firstname.lastname@example.org @amgeo3 @talia_shapira this made me cry
- purefoodsblogMe too 😟😟 lost my doxi 30 years ago... still miss him so so much!!! 💙
- mattlemas@zairagasanova Found who sage was. Wish I didn't 😭
- zairagasanova@mattlemas I respect you for going all the way back to 2013
- sophiebrenn@mmoison18 that was sage
- jbelle7.2❤️💔✨😔😭I miss Sage
Log in to like or comment.