kohlsCookie secret No. 17 via @FoodNetwork: Chill the dough before baking for chewy cookies that won’t fall flat. Share your cookie tip or ingredient for a chance to win a $500 Kohl’s Gift Card. Include #CookWithKohls. http://oak.ctx.ly/r/bhwo
- thetamehumanWhen baking chocolate chip cookies, don't take your butter out of the fridge until you are ready to use it. And don't overbeat the butter either! I kept making that mistake & my cookies weren't baking; just turning into puddles.
- thetamehuman#cookwithkhols ooopppsss lol
- krck27@hannaahhbby great tip!
- mnm726Substitute avocados for butter and/or oil while baking. It's nutritious, healthy, creamy, and flavorful! #cookwithkohls
- kohlsThose sound like some pretty delicious cookies @01beautifulyou
- kohlsAvocados, eh? Interesting! @mnm726
- 01beautifulyouThey are ☺ 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪😍 @kohls
- mnm726Are we supposed to post a picture w a tip or just comment on this post to enter this contest? 😁
- haleigh.katherineThose look soo good :)
- kohlsJust tips please :) @mnm726
- kseverance94When a recipe calls to sift the dry ingredients together I use a small holed colander instead of buying an expensive sifter works perfect every time!!
- kohlsWe like that swap @keverance94!
- katdroxAlways used a cooled cookie sheet when baking more than one batch! #cookwithkohls
- melindaeptxI always bake with love one tip have patience and care you can't improvise or subsitute ingredients. Never carry another activity while mixing a recipe! Distractions no matter how small lead to mistakes :-) #cookwithkohls
- shiningstar_93Applesauce is a great ingredient if you want to cut sugar and add a bit of moisture to say banana bread, zucchini bread etc...#cookwithkohls
- jay_barnes99I'm hungry now 😋
- iamcarolmartinezThe loml
Log in to like or comment.