- vicmari_This is beautiful!! Is this at a state park or is it easily accessible? I just moved to GA, trying to make a list of all cool spots to ck out ;) @exploregeorgia
- firmreliance@mrskefi_baq it's easily accessible but it requires walking up or down hundreds of stairs, so just keep that in mind. This video was taken from a footbridge that runs right in front of the falls, and it's mind of in the "middle" or all the stairs. Whether you start at the top or bottom, you'll have to walk up at some point. There are parking lots close to the staircase at both ends though.
- chazjeunesseI grew up in Dawsonville!
- anholl77@mrskefi_baq you can drive to the top and look down instead of having to walk. Otherwise it is over 600 stairs
- 365atlantafamilyI did the 600 stairs all the way down and then back up with my 5 yr old and a baby in a pack on my back. Not easy but so so worth it.
- bsmithuf@lenes20 1 hour 20 minutes away! 😊
- jennifermichele__We need to go here! @saramoriarty
- allthebiscuitsingeorgia@mrskefi_baq Amicalola is a must do. You can practically drive to the top of the falls. The gorgeous view from the bridge can be reached on a wheelchair accessible trail. One of the most beautiful places in Georgia.
- thegrlwhowaited@kayhaaaa @kyle1v1n5 @the_guy_she_waited_for fun day!!! :)
- bookgeek01Got to go and take pictures!
- risaeveWow! Fabulous shot!
- vicmari_@zddspecial @anholl77 @allthebiscuitsingeorgia Thank u so much for the info!! I will most def visit soon! :)
Log in to like or comment.