jedidiahjenkinsBig Sur. This lighthouse rock reminds me of Mont Saint-Michel. This whole place reminds me of Henry Miller. His book Big Sur and the Oranges of Hieronymus Bosch is one of my favorites of all time. (also makes me miss @alexandralittlemermaid... Thanks for giving me and @kennyjamez one of the best weekends ever) #oregontopatagonia
- erinandersenHenry Miller is the bees. Colossus of Maroussi is the most bursting articulation of travel possibly ever. If you ever find a copy, snag it!
- sally_evansMont saint-Michel is one of my favorite places in the world. Lets go sometime please
- iambriansmith😍 Wish I could be there so badly. Some of the best coast in this state
- auzfactorPrairie dog
- weepleWoa, my friend @iansane is in big sur too! You guys should camp together!
- derrickmillerMy in-laws are docents at that lighthouse if you wanna check it out!
- colcase@jedidiahjenkins you should read Big Sur by Jack Kerouac.
- binkyclarke@colcase phenomenal book.
- deepbluecbYou are in my favorite place on the planet.
- skinnyedwilliamsOn a college road trip around the U.S., we camped for several days near there in the Ventana Wilderness. About 5 years later, I got to watch my wife run the Big Sur Marathon along that road up to Monterrey #godscountry #forward, my friend
- stephantasyWas an epic time xo
- peterjenkins_exploresExcellent picture JJ. Evokes much..
- ianrountreeI've thought that same thing!
- jedidiahjenkins@dylan_g_moss I see you. 😊
- dylangmoss@jedidiahjenkins 😍😍😍😍
- emmebi420Congrats for @instagram feature!! 👏👏👏
- mdmverrucaLove it! Great place!
- jocruytWhere can i download this picture ?
- trini.noAwesome 💞 I wish you a safe and joyous journey
Log in to like or comment.