instagram"Less is more," says Thailand-based Instagrammer Sukij Pongpisuth (@my_shadowplay). Through his minimalist photography, Sukij captures the beauty in quiet, everyday scenes. From pipes running up the side of a building to shopping carts abandoned on an empty sidewalk, Sukij looks everywhere for the perfect shot.
Regardless of subject matter, shadows always find their way into Sukij's photos. Careful attention to lighting and positioning helps him capture objects at just the right angle so that their shadows become a prominent part of the photo.
To see more of Sukij's photos, follow @my_shadowplay.
- gogol0L'essenza delle cose
- napsinsteadI love
- lovelovenaomiI still want to visit Thailand :)
- respinosak1Preciosa composición
- simke745Watching paint dry ^_^
- jojolapiinnA cant noooooooooo
- obeymihjHi..there Im asking why I can't watch the video on my instagram .. when I'm watching video just audio's only working... I don't know how to fix.. please help.. BTW I'm using android tab. Please I need your reply..
- britten_kendallWhy can't I upload pics...it keeps crashing @instagram
- ethan_kirk7Love minimalism
- alisaj21I don't want my account any more can you cancel my account?
- mrs_jackson_69T .
- ninoisy@dhavebaj account หายไป ใช่มั้ย!!
Log in to like or comment.