bonappetitmagYep, chia pudding with cashews, hazelnuts, prunes, and cardamom, chez @allielewisclapp.
- l0rilie@onehealthyhapa @maegarceezy @anisha808
- anisha808@l0rilie yummy I wanna try :)
- rtotheissa@g_landrum CHIA PUDDING
- onehealthyhapaYay!!! That looks delish @l0rilie ! Now I'm gonna call you #earlybird #cookingmama
- onehealthyhapaOops @l0rilie! Haha I thought you posted that;)
- hilarywaldo@dixieisalady yum! I need to make some of that today :)
- halleys_comet@riothegrande 😍
- barerootgirl@leenie050 no, but its actually on my upcoming schedule since I'm doing chia recipes for chosen foods. this one looks so good!
- allielewisclappBlend 3/4 cup cashews and 1/4 cup hazelnuts with salt, vanilla, cardamom, and 3 Tbs. agave until smooth. Add 1/2-3/4-ish cups chia seeds and soak overnight!
- mazet@corinnerthompson oh yes!!
- fatters@jackestrutt oatmeal just got beat.
- jackestrutt@fatters LIES!
- nehasharmaphotoYes! @wywyk
- howyouglow@tarasowlaty um yes
Log in to like or comment.