zalesjewelers#tbt 1970: Zales unveils a 435 carat rough diamond, named the "Light of Peace," dedicated to promoting peace in the world. The diamond was cut into a 130.27 carat pear-shaped stone. It went on tour and proceeds established the Zale Peace Prize. #throwbackthursday
- hppenalozaCould that diamond even be worn?! Gosh it's gorgeous!
- elizabethhentzePerfection. 💎
- missrissuh@zalesjewelers I LOVE my pear wedding ring. Diamonds are a girls best friend!!!
- 59southwest@jmariemelchor89 imagen that in your finger OMG lol
- fransdesignsTell dad I want this for my 35th anniversary. @ms_maddox22 haha
- mrs_tennant22@fransdesigns right on it lol
- firstname.lastname@example.org_ that's the kinda rock I want him to buy 😂😂
- giuli_mango@nikim11 😮
- nikim11Wow @giuli_mango
- gracerasband@abbykraczek @awesome_jedi105 @vt_brooke @kj_vaughan @kateeliza123 💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
Log in to like or comment.