andersoncooperPolaroid of 17 year old me and my mom the day I left high school early to travel across Sub-Saharan Africa. 1985
- isoriano1aderson cooper thack you for sharreing youre memories !!!!
- yogaforthelivingartsWise mother to let you go.
- jodicyoteYour Mom is gorgeous. I always assumed you were a blonde!
- leecarlliwanagYou're mom was so pretty!!!
- nla67I love Gloria Vanderbilt!! and Anderson cooper!!
- melissajstaats@andersoncooper I adore your mom! I'm HUGE fan of your mom, your maternal grandmother & you.
- renie50Such a wonderful photo !
- pereznancy184Wow so young to do that.. Details... Who did u go with? @andersoncooper
- geeboggsThis is great.
- kim_thornberry_mooreGreat picture. Your mom could pass for a younger sister. I love the story you told about being an independent journalist in a war zone. Of course mom doesn't know what your doing and the danger. She would call and you would act like you were pool side at some resort. 👍
- true_darrenwu@ayennieee aha man ta love pag graduate natog high school? Lol
- detailsdiaryCool to see this image. This is how I remember her when we met in 1980. 💐💐💐💐💐
- adelapolitMe encantaba la personalidad de Gloria y su estilo! !!!@andersoncooper
- pjorkieAw.. I'm 17 and I'm just chillin at home... 😓
- laurelhildner@izzydarling this caption... I need to bone him
- elizabethshhoAnderson, thank you for your friendship, the good times, and the bad times. These old photos help me to remember about you, and put pieces of memories together. Your mother has a good son, and an excellent reporter!
Log in to like or comment.