instagramHappy #artthursday! This week takes us to Singapore, home to the 55-meter, 230-ton Alkaff Bridge. Popularly called Singapore's ArtBridge, the pedestrian bridge was designed to resemble a tongkang, a traditional boat common to the region. Built in 1999, the bridge was painted in 2003-2004 by renowned Filipino artist Pacita Abad and a team of paintbrush-wielding rope specialists who transformed it into the vibrant landmark it is today. See more photos and videos from the Alkaff Bridge by tapping the blue location link above. Photo by @naokiastaro.
- bbrcsrbssSingapore is nice place.
- bbrcsrbssThat's cool.
- kenzie2803That's so cool
- eumichelleluzSingapura! <3 @tico_almeida
- tico.almeidaHumm mto massa amor! 😍😍 @michelleluz
- kevontae_lover_207if thatr was a slide it would be fun follow me turn up always
- franka.brmDa war ich schon B-)
- krizialiciousNindotaaaaa @jjmasong
- marymae.mcmillianIs that candy or what
- carolportoestudioOMGOOOOOD!!!!! Beautiful! ♥
- annaahilllThis bridge used to be in my view from my apartment😍 @axel.haazen
- axel.haazenThis is beautiful @_anna.hill
- johnleeenyMy family history
- senalkaff@johnleeeny your family?
Log in to like or comment.