theradavist"LA sucks for cycling"
- fiddlebacksnyderNo, I said YOU suck for cycling.
- thesleepersYea, don't come here. It sucks.
- theradavist@jmbrown1021 if you're being serious, you've been misinformed
- lukestilesMaybe for commuting. Not for riding.
- scootcoreSo tired of hearing about our shitty air quality..... It's not 1980 here anymore.
- theradavist@scootcore totally. I haven't ever had a problem
- vectorbugLA is great for training and stressful for commuting by bike unless you live close enough to walk to work. I did a year of riding from Culver City to Downtown. It was a shitshow.
- thesleepers@vectorbug htfu
- transitroams@vectorbug lol. Maybe im weird but i dont see a problem with riding in LA traffic just as bad as anywhere else.
- big_al_1872Pretty sure Chicago inherited yr air quality LA
- itsmeseantYou were riding the wrong parts of LA. The magic is everywhere! You just need to see it. @vectorbug
- cameltoesbackwhere is this view from. i need to ride to there!
- scootcore@johnprolly exactly. People just want to hate on us I guess.
- zackpizzabikesLies. @johnprolly gonna do the hustle ride on Monday?
- theradavist@zackpizzabikes we're leaving for Interbike
- vectorbug@itsmeseant could be, I was born and lived there. Much happier in pnw, but I do miss SM mountains and Socalcross!
- vectorbug@thesleepers I'll never be hard enough for 50mph bmws insisting they tailgate me in the bike lane on Venice blvd (the part that has a bike lane anyway). Oh well!
- theradavist@vectorbug the fact that you didn't ride two blocks over in a residential street says a lot... It's like Santa Monica vs Willoughby
- vectorbug@johnprolly I tried plenty of routes! If I'm not hard enough for LA, I'll deal with it :)
Log in to like or comment.