lululemonGetting our bliss on and letting go. Learning to "just be" has been my focus over my last few practices. Any tips from fellow yogis out there? #natalietakesover #justmymat
- felicitysavagei use my energy to heal and transform xx
- bekahbetts@atatts Nice quote!
- katiesioux@ella_aquilla i thought this was you for sure!
- _laneysmithMy mom is on ur wall at Northbrook Court! She Cindy smith
- henry.bonifasShe dead?
- jessecalebTry to be a human being, not a human doing.
- domaniquestormLove this pik for some reason
- kristirandelOhhhh I like that @jessecaleb
- julia.raftery@jessecaleb I love that!!
- anyneverywhereJust do what you can do!
- bbbrookealexaPractice Aparigraha: non-attachment. Release the stress and focus on the outcomes of poses or anything in life and just accept and find peace in the process.
- giannamneriFrom last night's class this helped me: breathe in everything from your day before coming to your mat. Exhale and let that go. Breathe in all that you have to do after leaving your mat. Exhale and let that go. Now live in the present and be with what is on your mat.
- tasgoelAct like every pose you do it's the first time you are doing it!
- _julie.b_I really want to be an ivivva girl! I'm a dancer I loooove dancing sooo much!!!
- halleemcnicholLulu lemon one question if u hate needles and u tense up every time u get them what should I do to relax
- macykgarciaLoving yourself is not selfish. It allows you to love others. Love yourself by allowing yourself to be real, raw and vulnerable - that takes courage and practice but try everyday. @lululemon
- cuuuh__@lululemon love your pics
Log in to like or comment.