trevleeI recently went on a two day, 36 mile, solo hike through the Yosemite Backcountry and it was an amazing experience. I hiked through swampy areas, burnt woods, wide open valleys, beautiful grassy meadows, jagged mountain ridges, massive forests, and crossed a few rivers and only saw 2 other hikers the whole time(I saw more bears than people). I love the simplicity of hiking through nature, you don't need much; food, water, and a warm sleeping bag. I want my life to be this simple, I want my life to fit in a 70 liter backpack.
- azyskoSo perfect💛
- preetalinaWow, what an accomplishment! Would love to hear your bear stories!
- edavidoffAmazing. Living the life
- 17_dustin_17I was in the mountains for 2 weeks and shot a sheep and carried forty pounds down the mountain and I am only eleven
- westonwalker@trevlee sounds like a rad, wild trip! Nice one!
- pantoufle__@eakaroos يه عكس شبيه اين نداري؟:)
- iamlonetoothFuck yeah son
- gloriapastranaSo cool @trevlee
- stephceeI would love to do that right now!
- reginawanderingYou are the coolest person ever. Sounds like an incredible experience
- stefankarlstromWoah, stunning!
- julie_mericSounds wonderful... Brilliant feed.
- 31stfocusChecking out your feed makes me want to move to Yosemite.
- anishafishtoeThat's it. Working in a national park is going on my bucket list.
- sarahscooperAre you ever nervous about the bears? I was pretty scared of seeing one whilst we were hiking... #scaredycat
- dmakaglass70L is pretty damn big... I've lived out of a 45L the past 8 months..
Log in to like or comment.