gillettestadiumNo big deal, but while you were sleeping we changed from a #FIFA-approved real grass field to #NFL-approved turf. @Patriots vs Jets tomorrow!
- jonnyb83Should have kept it grass
- jordan__smith55Hey @zackjacob0924
- cmonkeetsWhy put turf on top of grass ? It should be the other way
- lucachaasLet's beat the jets! #assfumble
- john_vito6890@redskinsfan21 the carpet is glued to the surface. It would be a painfully long process to remove it and the foam and sand underneath. Instead you just put foam and boards above the surface of the carpet then lay natural sod over that
- k_peixoto@ra326 that's sick. #switchforarealsport
- alfredjennforsCool :)
- thiagorezendeSai soccer, entra o football @victorataide
- jboscan0@mzbui @gypsy02909 @lighthousejimmy @jneutron7 @chocolatina22 That's just crazy!
- brettd109Wish that was my job...
- sherita75Why turf not grass? Isn't grass more forgiving in terms of injuries. .
- robyn_knowlesI'm on my way in the morning!!!!#patsnation
- andrecamara2Éééégua @juliosilvabiz
- georgeevega@gigi_617 wow they got rid of the 1965 field hahaa lmaoooo
- georgeevega@gigi_617 hahaa yea yea lol
Log in to like or comment.