- doctorwadeHah, I recognize that glass!
- thatguynick1@doctorwade haha you know it...half of my beer glassware is from #thebirch
- john_dixonwhat's the verdict on both?
- thatguynick1@john_dixon its like a Duchesse "Lite"...still pretty good...the cigar is a leftover from the Mexico trip
- daidaidaddyHave you tried the Sam Adams New World or the Thirteenth Hour?
- thatguynick1@daidaidaddy i saw the Thirteenth Hour but not the other...i normally dont buy Sam Adams but this is a Flanders Red so I HAD to see how it stacked up against Duchesse de Bourgogne
- daidaidaddyYeah the other two weren't bad. Haven't picked up the stoneybrook yet. Any good?
- artsiamiaNice glass
- thatguynick1Yeah i like it...its a milder version of Duchesse...didnt expect Sam Adams to go that route
- thatguynick1@artsiamia haha got it from my favorite bar..wink wink
- brssmnkyjnky@thatguynick1 I have two bottles in my fridge from the brewery, I love it. I am of course in love with duchesse as well....
- bearandbottleLove the post, gets me in the mood for a tall cold beer.
Log in to like or comment.