instagram"I’m interested in juxtaposing traditional handmade crafts with extreme elements found on the fringes of society," Ben Venom (@benvenom) says in his artist statement. Inspired by Gees Bend quilts made from recycled materials by women in the American rural South, Ben repurposes discarded denim and old heavy metal t-shirts and refashions them into quilts of painfully exacting detail, challenging and broadening his audience's conception of fine art.
Says Ben, "for me Instagram operates as a timeline that visually displays the progression of my art and life. I tend to post works in progress and occasionally finished pieces to give the viewer an idea of how the work has progressed." Read more at blog.instagram.com and follow Ben's work: @benvenom.
- kayla669Omg cat
- _monkie_1213thats so hottttttt
- deven__hJ ' aime pas
- saljendomonaamazing tshirt
- abeershehriFollowe plllllllz
- alquinofernandesTa horrível essa imagem maluca ...
- kaiburnett_I love the designs!
- shakemilk_sonyaLove the design
- s_neyadi_sBad ###
- oliv_ia_eNice skulls
- 99_problems_100That looks amazing
- memoooooodCool photo😊
- thefreewillieAnd check out our fun quiz in the bio made by Us! x
Log in to like or comment.