losangelesconfidentialThe other day I posted this pic of an African child I met in Australia playing outside the grocery store. His story of his families hardships & struggles to get away from the terror they left behind touched me so I gave him what I had on me... Which was an Australian $20 bill. As the days passed, I thought about him over & over & over & the only thing that bothered me about that night was that I didn't have more on me to give him at that time. For some reason I just didn't bring more money from the hotel. Since I can't shake that feeling... I have decided to give $1,000,000 (1 million dollars) to people I come in contact with around the world everyday until Christmas. Don't even know if thats possible but I've set my heart on trying !!! I've created a new account specifically for those who would like to FOLLOW @therobinhoodproject & support me on this journey. I ask myself all the time why my heart allows me to do the things it does. Still waiting on an answer.......... Please hash tag #TheRobinHoodProject & tag friends you think will be touched or supportive to this movement.... sincerest thanks - The Game
- catkillaa_I know people are hitting you up constantly about this project you're doing but I feel like a close friend of mine really deserves a little help. Her name is Jasmine & she is 18 years of age, she currently has an infection called hidradenitis. She has to have four surgeries in order to remove the infection and her mom who is a teacher has to pay for the surgery by herself. This infection has caused Jasmine to drop all of her college classes & not participate in a lot of teenage activities with her friends. I know it may not seem like much but a little help can go a long way, her first surgery will be on September 26th and I know her mom could really use the money. Thanks for your time.
- mideast1GAME!! PLEASE CHECK OUT THE STORY ABOUT THE 7 YEAR OLD GIRL NAMED MIA ITS IN THE NEWS ! SHE DIED YESTERDAY AT A LOWRIDER HOP EVENT AT KOOL AIDS HYDRAULICS BY A CAR . I DONT KNOW THIS BEAUTIFUL LIL GIRL . SHE IS FROM CALI AREA AND IM FROM CHICAGO BUT JUST TRYING TO HELP HER FAMILY :( I SEE U ARE HELPING LOTS OF PPL AND GIVING BACK AND I KNOW THIS IS A LONG SHOT BUT PLEASE IF U READ THIS TRY TO REACH OUT TO THEM AND HELP THEM . TY FOR READING THIS
- yanet_lov3You will reap all that money that your sowing in to people
- samanthadarkoSome of these people askin for money got pictures of them at the club and going out. Really??! If you got a good phone to be askin for money sell it. Get you a cheap phone for emergencies and you'll have some extra money! I think it's beautiful that you are helping people who truly need it!!! ❤️ I'm going to be starting a project to give out bags of food and other small necessities to the homeless as well as some cash. I plan to keep these bags with me wherever I go and hand them put when I stop at a light or whenever I see a person in need. I was inspired by others who do the same thing just like you're inspiring people to give more! Keep it up! Much love to you and all the others giving generously!!
- godlyelisaI want u to know that its 4am in the morning and im in,tears at work lookn at ur storys on how u use ur fame and heart to help people in need and to slow the work of our god because this is why he bless u one love keep shareing what goes around comes back around
- deevaglamOmg @thedocumentary . Your instagram page is so inspiring and fills one with emotions. Great to see an icon giving back. So much respect for you. #touched
- mideast1Game much respect for reaching out to Mia's parents the lowrider community thanks you .
- bettehborbor_13May the good God bless u The game
- gs_ig@thedocumentary Good looking out man not a lot of people in the world do shit like this everyday if i had the money i would be doing the dame thing your doing . Keep it up good karma is coming your way bro L.A. Love
- sokherc05Can you guys look into Samuel Eli Zamudio's case.. He just got by pitbulls and I know his parents will need help. The mother is a childhood friend of mine.. Thanks. thedocumentary
- harastaamo#therobinhoodproject - it all started here. Im truly inspired!
- __slt_shBeautiful ... I hope you get to see him again .. @thedocumentary
- xo_bellalove_xoYou are so amazing! God bless you
- ink_himTears to my eyes I've always looked up to u! #StayBlessed
- nopcoThat's love.
- jakayahartHis name is john he lives in the same street as me when I showed him this photo he had the biggest smile on his face this is at the front of park beach plaza Coffs Harbour australia @thedocumentary
- alexamcunninghamYou're an amazing being. I couldn't stress that enough. Keep on what you're doing love. ✌
- jason7khalilYo Game watching your interview on YouTube the other day on how the robin hood project started, just want to say especially cause you got the idea in Australia you have inspired me aswell as many fans living in Australia. Thanks Game.
- email@example.com lil Sudo boy
Log in to like or comment.