lindsayjeanhardThe last tomatoes from the garden. Destined for roasted tomato soup. #f52grams
- andreasung@linnylot beautiful watermelon hues! what type of heirloom were these?
- lindsayjeanhardThanks @andreasung! It's a mix of black krim, cherokee purple, and japanese black trifele.
- janabekdesign@linnylot I just started roasting tomatoes and am amazed at how it transforms even the blandest ones into perfection!
- lindsayjeanhard@janabekdesign Agreed! I'm pretty convinced that it improves almost any fruit or veg!
- janabekdesign@linnylot I've never done it with sweet fruit, have you?
- lindsayjeanhard@janabekdesign Yeah, roasted strawberries are awesome, and @food52 recently featured recipes for roasted plums and roasted cantaloupe that I can't wait to try!
- janabekdesign@linnylot ohh they all sound great! I'll have to try!
Log in to like or comment.