sraygadaThe not so bright little brother of Capri Sun, "Capri Sonne" #prague #knockoff #disappointment
- derjustenOh, I loved that stuff when I was young
- thelucywatsonIt's just german translation no? For sure the real thing?
- sraygada@misslhyde nope its a complete fake and it tastes disgusting haha
- thelucywatsonGross. Brand (as Capri Sun or Capri Sonne) is owned by Rudolf Wild Ltd worldwide. Distributed by:
Kraft Foods (North America)
Coca-Cola Enterprises (Netherlands, UK and France)
Rudolf Wild GmbH (elsewhere)
Introduced 1969 (as Capri Sonne)
- sraygadaWell you are very well informed haha @misslhyde
- zoe_macaroniWe have these in Holland as well.. they rename a lot of things here. Oil of Olay is Oil of Olaz but it's the same thing for example
- zoe_macaroniit may taste fake to you because all of those nasty American colors/flavors are BANNED in the EU so our stuff is better.. neener neener.
- sraygada@bookofsnow doesn't matter, still tastes 10x better in America ;)
- miarscottDid you know you're on buzzfeed? Lol
- sraygada@miaa_scotttt haha yeahh my friend sent me a message about it.. I was so confused about why this picture was randomly getting comments :p
Log in to like or comment.