designmomHooray! It's another Design Mom Instagram Contest! Submit a photo based on a theme (see below) and you could win fame and fortune! Everyone who submits a photo will be automatically entered to win an Oversize World Map Wall Decal from Pop & Lolli — and the best photos will be shared here in the Design Mom Instagram stream! Please read the rules fully and carefully before submitting.
The theme is COLORFUL KIDS. To enter:
1) Take an Instagram photo that fits the theme and use the hashtag #PopandLolli_ColofulKids
2) Submit the photo by MONDAY, OCTOBER 7TH, MIDNIGHT PST.
3) You can tag up to 3 photos. (Yes, you can tag existing photos.)
4) One entry will be randomly picked to win the World Map Wall Decal — worth $191!! It's so cool. Made of fabric in the U.S.A., it's totally reusable! Check it out at popandlolli.com — perfect for a bedroom or the playroom. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, 10/8.
5) A few of the top photos will be shared on Tuesday in the Design Mom Instagram stream.
6) Please note: All images must be original (of course!). Stolen images will be automatically disqualified.
Theme: Colorful Kids
Due Date: 10/07 at Midnight PST
I can't wait to see your images. Good luck!
- melaniesaucierWow what a great contest and prize! Thank you! Would love to win the decal, my boys' bedroom walls are still empty since we moved :)
- hungermamaJust tagged some photos! xx
- hungermamaDang! I tagged them with the hashtag that doesn't have the "r"!
- designmomThanks @melalamaison! I'm excited too. I'm hoping we see lots of photos of toys, kid bedrooms, parks and outings -- and kids, of course!
- designmom@bethielethie Feel free to retag! And thanks for playing.
- hungermama@designmomblog I did! FYI, the first hashtag you listed is missing the "r"!
- kenderaaWhat if we have a private account?
- alishastamperHey @thegoodreport check this out
- designmom@bethielethie Ugh! So sorry.
- hungermamaNo worries. But I noticed other people used the tag too. x
- mafaldaviveAhh this is wonderful but I have a dumb question @designmomblog what qualifies as colorful, the picture composition or the kids clothes ?
- designmom@mafaldavive Good question
- designmom@mafaldavive Feel free to interpret it any way you like!
- mevh5Can you see tags of private IGers?
- neweedieSame question- @designmomblog can you view the pics if private? I'm thinking not?
Log in to like or comment.