natgeoClouds were just beginning to gather of Gylen Castle on the Scottish Isle of Kerrera this afternoon. The castle guarded a strategic view over the Firth of Lorne and was built by the Clan MacDougal. There is a story that on the nearby Ledge Stone a MacDougal killed seven of his attackers single-handedly. Always a few juicy bits to discover when you find a Scottish castle. @JimRichardsonNG #proofscotland #natgeoproof #scotland
- barbarahudson_@caarolinaguimaraes já fui aí!!!! Lindo de mais
- caarolinaguimaraesAchei muito top @babi_hudson
- pinkmustang7@gingerbright - this is killin me!!!
- gingerbright@pinkmustang7 beautiful!
- lionesswandaNever can get enough of
- rafaelmendezpBuenos días Manuel que exclusivo pero con toda la razón excelentes publicaciones
- lucyhannah88@jemimahpriest nope, not going that far north
- morganvossBreathtaking @sammieridley
- theplatespinnerBeautiful. Makes me homesick
- visitscotlandHi @berylremmington - thanks for the link to this shot. What a great location! And 'Hi' to @jimrichardsonng - lovely load of recent shots. Always good to see your stuff. Presume you might now be back - cruising the west coast? All the best, Paul.
- bryand.33I wonder if that's what's left of my castle.my ancestors have a castle in scotland with our code of arms.that may be my castle...or what's left of it
- vitaliiporter@dukaraca nat geo.yu da takip edebilirsin.naçizane tavsiyem
- savkelitaAmazing photo
- richardking_87Great shot! I'm learning photography and would love to capture pics just like this.
- shelleyburatynskiGreat photo 👏
- aniruscVery good
Log in to like or comment.