secondavesagasIf these walls could talk...
- roxiemika"*bugs bunny voice* oh agony, A-GOOOO-NYYYYYY"
- eric11714Transferring from a recent Yankee game I saw this. It's a crime this station is allowed to get like this. City obviously feels the local constituents are not worth such respect.
- secondavesagas@eric11714 this is an improvement from the mid 1990s though when this station had a constant stream of water running down that wall. It's what caused this damage.
- glickdWho pays for station rehab? The city, or the State via the MTA?
- mr.michaelmillerEmbracing the round bio good for you
- box_box_boxMy sister once saw a woman pee on that platform
Log in to like or comment.